Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dayton with Mom!


We made it to Dayton!
It wasn't easy getting Mom there.
I don't know what she was trying to hide.




Indie said the boys at school liked her hair this way and tried to kiss her.


Oh the joys of having big sisters.


Kaia sent me home with a piece of her art work.  We love it!

Gramma's famous german chocolate cake and lime pineapple jello!








Gramma bought millions of rubberbands and a new loom and an organizer box.  
We all sported some awesome jewelry!

                                                     


Ready for school.


Time for bowling, pink lemonade, popcorn and pepperoni pizza.




Yeah - I didn't redislocate my shoulder!


Hurray!

Yipee!

Lounging with a few of my fav people.

Always the dapper boy.

                                                                Car pictures


 I love this pic.  Someone hand me a tissue.....sniff sniff.

                                           Beautiful, fun family.


 I requested some of Summer's delicious cooking. She made blackberry icecream too!


Car selfie.


 Waiting for the school bus.


 Pulled a few muscles - I'm ok now.

 Enjoying sushi and art.

Cheers to family visits!

China Cottage in celebration of Indie's birthday.

Awesome trip.  
Thank you Mom, Jason, Summer, Kaia, Indie, Drake, Mosely, Rajah for an enjoyable trip.  
Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Bake-A-Holic said...

Great post! You took some nice pictures. What a fun trip!!! Come back soon!!!!!!