Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Made It To Kettering!

 Kettering is a delightful place.  Beautiful and relaxing.   Here are some pics of my fun-filled time.


Jason's Saturday project. D@mn license plate holder.







Summer gave me a little love in my cup.

The best mornings ever!


Gigi's cupcakes.  Yes, they taste as awesome as they look.






Summer made me the "best coffee cake ever".  It was indeed.



A little farewell lunch at Panera Bakery.  
Goodbye Summer, Indie, Jason and Kaia!! I love you! See you soon!!


Summer & Jason made a little stop at Dorothy Lane and bought me a salted caramel brownie for the plane ride home.  Holy crap, that was the best brownie I've ever eaten!  And it's really big. Bonus!

If you have the opportunity to visit Dayton, here are my recommendations: Bill's Donuts ( a must), Panera Bakery, Dorothy Lane Market, Trader Joe's (they have wine tasting), Figlio (Italian), Penn Station East Coast Subs (next to Gigi's - one stop, two great places!) and a chinese restaurant (forgot name - order the hot rice soup).

2 comments:

Bake-A-Holic said...

So glad you came out! Come again soon!

The Chinese restaurant was called North China.

Shauna said...

No owner you are so happy there. You live in a great community. Enjoyed your cooking club too.